- Reviews (0)
Let’s be honest. Learning a new application takes time and energy. MailChimp is an especially complex application, more so if you’re unfamiliar with marketing lingo. It could take weeks to figure it all out.
- create a free MailChimp account for you (or use the one you have) and set up your profile;
- import your existing list of emails, if you have one;
- set up automatic emails to be sent when someone is added or when they unsubscribe. You can write the content of these yourself or use our templates;
- create a form with which people can sign up to your email list (you’ll get a link you can share everywhere you want);
- add the form to your website, if you need us to;
- and once you’re all set up, we’ll give you clear, step-by-step instructions for monitoring your list, sending out emails, and changing your automatic email content—empowering you to continue on without us.
Contact us to begin the process of getting the work underway! Don’t see exactly what you need? Query!