We’re here to help, as you wish.
What does MailChimp do?
The MailChimp online service does the following:
> gives you a method to collect email addresses and other data from fans through a link you share with them on your website, social media sites, emails, business card, or other avenues;
> keeps this growing list of contacts secure and backed up;
> allows you to send an email to everyone on your list (one-time or recurring, newsletter, or automated email [on their birthdays, for example]);
> lets you add tags to your contacts, so you can send customized emails to a portion of your audience at a time;
> and more.
MailChimp is free up to 2000 people in your list. It is one of the leading options for this kind of software and works well with many other services and types of website.
What do we do for you?
Setting up a newsletter and making it look good is a big task, moreso if you’re learning the software from scratch and on your own. It could take so much time out of your writing schedule.
For the fee shown below, I will:
- design a newsletter template for you in MailChimp or for your use in Word or any software you want;
- design a banner for you from your existing artwork and make it the right size for the newsletter;
- and once you’re all set up, I’ll give you clear, step-by-step instructions for filling in your newsletter template and sending them out—empowering you to continue on without us.
$99 for a limited time
Prerequisites: mass-email-sending application
I can set up your newsletter template, but in order for you to be able to send it out to your mailing list, you will need an application that allows this. Gmail or your email provider will work, if you don’t have too many names on your list. Each one is different. If you want a more efficient and reliable method of sending a block of emails, I suggest you consider the application: Mailchimp (free up to 2000 emails). See my “Mailing List Package” if you’d like help setting it up.
- Email me and let me know what you need.
- I’ll reply via email.
- Once I have all the info I need, I’ll invoice you through Paypal for the amount you agreed to pay.
- Once you’ve paid, I’ll begin the job. It will take no more than 4 weeks for me to finish and have your MailChimp mailing list up and running!